Summer Arts Camp 2020 – Online registration is postponed until we receive further guidance from the State of California and Yolo County Public Health officials. Thank you for your patience.
June 15 – August 21, 2020
- Early Morning Drop-off · 8-9 am
- Art Studio AM · 9 am – 1 pm
- Afternoon, Choose from:
- Art Play PM Afternoon 1-3 pm
- Art Elective Afternoon 1-3 pm or 1-4 pm
Davis Arts Center’s 2020 Summer Arts Camp is here! You can choose Art Studio AM, Art Play PM, or an Art Elective, or combine them into a full day camp that extends from 8 am – 3pm or 8 am – 4 pm.
Ages 4-13; campers will be grouped by age; siblings and friends can be in camp for the same hours.
Art Studio AM campers will build skills in drawing and painting, ceramics, and fiber arts in classes led by teaching artists. Camp counselors for each age group will ensure the break and lunch times are fun and tailored to the age range of your camper’s group.
Art Play PM will include art, games, water play and fun in our building and outside in the adjacent shaded areas. Nestled in the northeast corner of Community Park, Davis Arts Center offers an ideal location for art exploration and studio time in our air-conditioned, art studios.
Art Electives: choose from weaving, youth drama, eco-art and more! Please see catalog for age ranges.
What Summer Arts Camp Offers
- Teaching Artists · Art Studio AM will have different projects each week: sign your camper up for multiple weeks!
- Early Drop Off · Bring your camper early (8:00 – 9:00 am) to accommodate your schedule.
- Scholarships · Davis Arts Center offers scholarships based on financial need. Scholarship requests must be submitted in writing at least 30-days prior to the class start date.
- Summer Arts Camp T-Shirt · Camps include a camp t-shirt to decorate and use as a smock.
- Teen Volunteer Program · 14-17 year olds can volunteer. The application will be available on March 2
Registration will begin ONLINE at noon on March 2 for Davis Arts Center members.
Become a member now or during the member registration period to ensure a spot for your camper! Regular online registration will begin April 1 at noon.
Prepare for registration by gathering this info:
- Your contact information (name, phone, email, address)
- Camper’s age and pronoun or preferred pronoun
- Names and phone numbers of up to 4 people (including you!) who can pick up your child from camp
- If your camper can leave on their own
- An emergency contact person and phone number
- Let us know if your camper has medical or other issues that Davis Arts Center should know about
- Agree to a liability waiver, medical release and a code of conduct for your camper