How to Register
Go to the CLASSES PAGE
and select a class type to see all classes in a category. You can find specific classes quickly by using the Browse Programs function on the right-hand side of each page in this section. You may sort by season, type of class, instructor or age range of students. Sort by more than one or all categories to narrow your search. Then select the name of the program you are interested in for more details and a link to online registration.
Tips for using our online class registration system
- Before registering for classes through our website, please create an online account. After your account is set up, the system will recognize you and populate your contact information each time you make a purchase.
- It is not necessary to be a member to create an account, but if you purchase a membership before registering, your membership discount ($10 per class) will take effect immediately. Note: Individual memberships are for adults only; to receive a discount on classes for children, please purchase a Family membership.
- When registering for children, enter the child's name as the Registrant on the first screen, then enter your contact information and select "Use this as my billing information."
- If there is a Preference option at bottom of page, choose appropriate age of participant, and select "Update Cart."
- On the Shopping Cart page, leave "How do you want us to deliver your tickets?" at default. The Personal Information boxes should include the credit card holder’s name (the parent’s name, if registering for a child).
- Items will stay in your shopping cart for 30 minutes so you can continue to browse and choose programs before purchase.
Other ways to register
- Call us at (530) 756-4100 to register over the phone using most major credit cards.
- Mail a Class Registration Form to Davis Arts Center, PO Box 4340, Davis, CA 95617.
- Fax a registration form with your credit card information to (530) 756-3041.