Program Manager, Davis Arts Center
- Provide prompt, professional customer service to visitors, teachers, students, and volunteers.
- Handle telephone and in-person inquiries and class registrations in accordance with the procedure manual.
- Work with Deputy Director to review and select classes and instructors, responding promptly to all class proposals; identify and recruit new teachers as needed.
- Oversee catalog preparation; liaison with catalog designer, enter activity data and proofread. Coordinate with Administrative Assistant the bundling and distribution of class catalogs and other materials to members, schools and libraries.
- Serve as primary liaison with instructors for activity data and roster management; monitor minimum/maximum class enrollment numbers and class cancellations.
- Troubleshoot issues involving instructors and programs.
- Manage instructor documentation, including contracts, contact information and other materials.
- Manage Altru class entry and analysis; produce monthly, seasonal, and special reports to monitor financial, demographic and class enrollment trends.
- Manage program evaluation; develop template with Deputy Director
- Administer special events and programs, such as Discovery Art, the Classical Guitar Series, Junk 2 Genius, etc.
- Assist Deputy Director and Executive Director with administration of Holiday Sale, donor cultivation, and fundraising activities.
- Assist Deputy Director in maintaining Davis Arts Center website.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm or 9:30-6:00pm.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Some college required; B.A preferred
- Experience: Classroom experience, arts education, working with artists, customer service
- Familiarity with class registration database entry and management; experience with Altru database system preferred.
Email résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone queries or walk-ins.
Application closing date is January 31, 2015.