Office/Database Manager, Davis Arts Center
- Oversee data entry and processing in database system in accordance with procedure manual, including class registrations, membership management, activity information, scholarships, gift certificates, merchandise, gifts and acknowledgements, mailing lists and daily financial reports.
- Manage instructor pay procedure; serve as primary liaison with bookkeeper to ensure financial transactions are entered correctly in accounting system.
- In conjunction with the Deputy Director, develop and implement office procedures, including but not limited to: Record keeping, database storage and including retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintain and update procedure manual for office procedures, facility procedures, catalog procedures, and Altru integrated database system.
- Serve as primary liaison with Altru support to ensure proper set-up of class registration, revenue, ticketing and payment procedures; train and supervise staff and volunteers in use of database system.
- In conjunction with Executive Director, oversee cash transaction procedures, including pulling cash for regular deposit by bookkeeper and monitoring cash box/daily cash log for accuracy.
- At the direction of the Deputy Director, develop, implement, and oversee organizational calendar of room use and facility rental.
- Administer routine maintenance and repair.
- Crosstrain with administrative staff.
- In conjunction with Executive Director, manage accounts payable.
- Troubleshoot website/database interface; manage technology support.
- Support the Deputy Director with the execution of marketing projects.
- Handle contracts paperwork, including but not limited to charter schools and the gallery.
- Create/administer system for keeping office clean and ready for users.
- Staff front counter, as needed, including but not limited to: customer service, class registrations and phone.
- Provide clerical support, as needed; other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Some college required; B.A preferred
- Experience: Database management, employee supervision and management
- Other requirements: Significant experience using Altru database; proficiency in MS Office
Email résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone queries or walk-ins.
Application closing date is January 31, 2015.